Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hopes and Prayers This Evening

Tonight I pray for Becca. I lift her to the healing of God and the doctors.
I pray for my friend Steve who desperately seeks to do God's will
and it is so damn hard. Make a way for him Lord.
I consider my two wonderful children who go back to school and send them off to grow in knowledge and wisdom and good relationships. (Such a fun card Trev that you sent to David.)
I sing a song of love and power out to the churches I know that desire to have unity and health and new beginnings. May it be so sweet Spirit.
I am so thankful tonight for life , all of it, so absolutely amazing...
sight, sound, dinner with the the family, this movie I'm watching, the air that I breathe and the lungs I use to get it done, purpose, dreams at night and visions of a better tomorrow.
And thoughts for the world tonight.
Your will be done. Your kingdom come.
I told someone I was sorry today. That was a good thing.
I love you all. I truly do.
Abundant blessings be upon you and given through you.

2 comments:

Tom McCool said...

I pray for you, Craig. May God bless you and through you may the kingdom of Heaven be revealed.

Craig LaSuer said...

Thank you Thomas! You, your journey, and our friendship are a source of inspiration to me.