Friday, August 25, 2006

Rocked

What's going on? Why is life so beautiful and terrifying? I must live in the now. This moment in front of the computer. There is pretty music playing. I am physically well. My family is ok except my parents, but they are surrounded by love....I pray for your love to both surround and invade them. I have work to do. ....eyes to see....

I miss trev, schnepperino, worship at the church, and donuts and laughter on friday morning. But here I am. And just yesterday I said to my family how much I love this new job...and I do. I just miss...

Life is sweet and good and sad and scary and ...and ...shh....there's the music again....I am being embraced by....life....Her life....a Grandmother rocking me and singing her song.

Well, I'm heading to the porch with the dog to eat my cheerios. I love you all. I thank you all for being a part of my life. I pray that the goodness of reality rock you and yours back and forth..back and forth.

Peace. Out.

1 comment:

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Hey, I hope that you have a fantastic weekend !