Friday, February 23, 2007

Paths

The 4 Paths I desire to walk:

Christian community:
I thank you for praying for me when I was at Mayo Clinic. I indeed felt power and love. Respond to this blog if I can pray for you.

Becoming like Jesus:
He said something about not trying to be the greatest but becoming servants. Forgive me Rabbi for wanting to be better than.....just help us all serve as you would have us. Help us be servants together!

Intellectual Freedom:
I just finished a book by Karen Armstrong about Muhammad. It was excellent. He was a good man trying to impact his people and society for good and for God. I figured I should go back to the source of their faith just as I have done with my faith by focusing on Jeshua.

Furthering God's Kingdom on earth:
Reading The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama. Perhaps I'll get involved in his run for President. That would be a first and fun.

No comments: