Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Touched The Number 5

As I was in bed last night, I prayed to God. I asked God again to take away my fear of death...to show me something as I slept. Then I had a dream.

I dreamed I was out of my flesh and blood body, and I was a spirit being. I was trying to figure out how to get/fly around. Then I spotted a sort of door or something with the #5 on it, and I decided to fly toward it and touch the number to prove to myself that I had some kind of control over this new "body" I lived in. I got down to the 5, touched it, and then I saw myself in a mirror. I was a different version of Craig all aglow in green light. (still kind of a little dude...oh well!) Then, I woke.

Perhaps God was revealing a glimpse.

I shared the dream with Joy and she recognized the #5 connecting to the 5 things I've talked to her aboutly lately as being very important guiding truths to me at this point in my journey. They are:
1) God loves us and life is a gift despite the reality of crisis in our midst. I choose to view life in this way vs. the other way around. May we embrace the wonder of it all and be here now.
2) We are invited to connect to God's transforming power on a regular basis.
3) Living a Jesus kind of life is what it's all about....serving, healing, seeking, forgiving...
4) We are asked to create many God communities/conversations both inside and outside the church building and people.
5) We're to do our part in transforming the world and to get on board with what the Boss is initiating on this planet just like he is in that other existence where light filled creatures continue their journey in seeking the deepest meanings.....

Dreams are cool crap.

No comments: