Thursday, December 27, 2007

Her Kind Of Courage

What's happening?!
For Christmas I received a nice # of C.D.'s. Sweet music.
I found Joy a beautiful piece of art work for above our bed.
Art and music...good stuff.
I've almost finished reading one of the Harry Potter books. I needed a break from the darkness of dealing with my papa. The book has helped lighten things up. Good writing and imagination.
Speaking about my folks, my brothers and I think we have found a nice room in the Warren nursing home. So, someone from the home is coming to do an assessment of my parents next week. Please say a prayer for next week.
Saw a good movie today...Charlie Wilson's War.
O God, I forgot, Ms. Bhutto was murdered today. Damn't. Forgive us God.
Too much darkness. Oh Jesus keep us working with you to build God's kingdom.
Give me her kind of courage.
His Kingdom come...His Will be done. Nothing else matters.

No comments: