Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Shalom

Just walked by the river on a this cool fall day
and now watching Mrs. Doubtfire. Fun.
I'm pretty damn tired from a week's worth of work
but it's work that is good and offers opportunities for creativity and teaching.
Going to the movies tonight. Oh yeah!

My heart, or the center of my being, is good, beautiful, and alive like the ocean.
My mind keeps searching for deepest meanings and thirsts for knowledge that inspires.
Courage is needed by us all to keep on keeping on to be who we're called to be. Amen?

Mrs. Doubtfire's fake rubber breasts just caught fire from the stove. Laugh out loud funny - again!

So friends and dear ones, I pray a blessing upon you today.
May your heart be filled with the ocean of God's love and life,
May your mind be restless for that which waits to be discovered,
and may your gut be girded with courage and power to carry on.
(and may you be careful around the stove!)

Love,

me

PS Just got back from the movie Michael Clayton. Excellent.

1 comment:

Tom McCool said...

Mrs. Doubtfire is about being who you are called to be, even under trying circumstances. I also think The Santa Clause is about the the same thing.