Friday, October 26, 2007

Freefalling

Watching a movie with Joy tonight.
Ate ribs for supper.
It's 8:30pm.
Jennifer Aniston is in this movie. She was in my dream the other night.
I just ate an excellent oatmeal raisin cookie.
God is both great and beautiful. God is teaching me to be a peacemaker, and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. Jesus says those kind of people are blessed and kin to God. Here's an important word...communication!
The leaves have turned the most beautiful colors this year.
I'm hoping to go to England this summer.
St. Francis met a leper face to face, didn't turn away but instead embraced him. From then on he desired to always embrace Lady Poverty.
In all my sermons, I've said only two things. God loves you...and love those around you - especially the broken of the world.

2 comments:

Tom McCool said...

Jennifer Aniston was in your dream!?!?!?

Details! Details!

Craig LaSuer said...

I just knew that would be the one point someone would pick up on! Ha!