Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We Pray

I know that I struggle to keep on keeping on to do my work well
and I struggle to be the kind of human being I need to be
but I know others who are struggling so very much more...those who are more than struggling because they are suffering. I pray today for those who are suffering. I pray for Stacey Greathouse. She has to be free of infection in her body before they can get her on the meds that will save her life. I ask you to pray right now for Stacey, Jeff, and their children......

And together, for Stacey and others we know who are suffering, we pray...

Our Father in heaven, praise be to you.
Your Kingdom come, your Will be done
Come healing and loving Lord Jesus!
May the Light of God be greater than the darkness.
and the Hope of God greater than the despair.
Give us this day our daily bread and daily needs.
Forgive us our sins as we forgive the sins of others.
Lead us in the right paths and deliver us from evil and darkness.
For yours is the Kingdom and Power and Glory forever.
Amen.