Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tonight's Soul

Spring day! Yea!!

Ok, on to the thoughts I want to share...and that is
I'll try to describe the state of my soul tonight.

Happy because I'm with Joy and the family is good....and because I rest in God's creation and love.

Frustrated because even though I love my job right now
I also want to pastor a church. I have the core values figured out
but I don't really know how to begin. The core values are basically
BEING FOLLOWERS OF THE JESUS WAY AND HAVING THE JOY TO FREELY THINK FOR OURSELVES.

Challenged and a little bummed by my skin being screwed up but confident that God will help me figure it out.

In love with music, books, my wife and kids, the here and now, walks along the river, the dog, and new learnings and relationships in life and work.

Scared and much too rational as I ponder life after death. May I practice diving into the Mystery.

Thanks-full.

May God bless your soul tonight my friend.

No comments: