Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Does Anybody Hear Her ?

This song and video from Casting Crown is very moving in my opinion. I also think that it is extremely relevant for us today. I am so afraid that we "as a church" turn away so many people wether we do it intentionally or unintentionally.

Can you hear them ? If you can hear them, what are you doing ?

Take 4 mins and 30 seconds to watch the video and see if it speaks to you to make a change in your thoughts and actions to those you come in contact with.

3 comments:

Craig LaSuer said...

Wow. Thank you Jeff. I hope you show that at church. I pray we might develop the relationships we need to develop.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

You are welcome Craig. I showed it to the students last Sunday night and "spurred" a little conversation.

Relationships are so important and I do not think that we realize it at times.

Tom McCool said...

Jeff,

This has made me think about a lot of different things. Thank you.