Saturday, December 02, 2006

Incarnation (entering the world) of churches

In early September I started visiting my 59 churches. My last visit is tomorrow night! Each of the gatherings has been beautiful...times of sacred conversation. Parishoners Celebrated what God has been doing in their midst during the last year, and at times, we gained a glimpse of what God might be leading them to do/be next.

I've realized that God can work God's ways among churches of ALL sizes.

I've realized that God works God's Creative Kingdom Making Power in a Thousand different ways. (Variety is God's thing...just look around the creation!)

I've realized that churches refuse to give up and almost always fight for Life just like individual human beings.

I've realized.
I've loved.
I've been loved.

No comments: