Wednesday, January 07, 2009


Went to Florida. Sweet. Back to work. Also Sweet
Tonight I'm inside and warm, and it's cold outside.
Watched Frontline online. Thanks David for turning me on to that.
Learning to appreciate different kinds of people...big picture types and anals, quiets and louds, those loving change and those not. But even those people aren't always just one way or another.
I love you God. The gifts of life, love, purpose, community, family, and your presence.
I've always been afraid of death, and who knows I still may. But two things have happened lately. First, I've decided that at the end of my life I am going to say "thank you" to God for this most amazing journey. Secondly, I had a dream the other night in which the Spirit flew me into space and showed me a planet which she said was heaven. Hmm.
Trying to focus on Wesley's 3 simple rules.
Do no harm.
Do all the good you can.
Stay in love with God.
BY THE WAY, GO SEE GRAN TORINO! AMAZING!!!

No comments: