Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Help Needed Please

Dear brothers and sisters,

This coming Friday the 18th my family plans to place my parents in a nursing home. It is definitely time. But they do not know it is going to happen. My two brothers and I are very scared because we know that my mom will weep and my dad will be furious and probably put up a fight. Please pray for the presence of Almighty God and God's comforting Spirit be with my mommy and daddy on that day and the days to come. (and us too!)

My folks poured their love and ways into my life and the lives of many over the years. I pray that they may now reap what they have sowed.

I love U and pray that the Shalom of the One be with you and your family.

2 comments:

Thoughts From Jeff said...

you will be in my prayers and thoughts. My heart breaks for these type of situations. They are never easy and so difficult.

Craig LaSuer said...

Thanks Jeff dude!