Friday, September 21, 2007

Praying

I cried out again and again to God for my loved one, and she is doing so much better physically.

I cried out to Jesus to be right in the middle of my suffering, and the risen rabbi told me to get my butt home and start caring for myself. It was a good idea.

I asked the Lord's guidance to help me figure out how to handle our Blazer car which sits broken in Chicago. The God of love whispered to me the name of my old friend Kirby who has helped me figure things out.

I've prayed over time for just one person to believe in my dream and work hand in hand with me in creating a new way for Christ followers to be connected. Someone has now stepped forward. (And to be honest it's kind of freaking me out.)

Prayer!
Mystery!
Trust!
Power!
God's will!
Listening!
Radical obedience!
Thankfulness!

1 comment: