Saturday, June 09, 2007

Stuff

So hey, what's happening?
Hope all is well with you.
I had a day off today!
Found a good book, ate a hamburger outside with Joy, did some chores,
and I'm watching the movie Saved.(fun and good)
Tonight we drive to Lafayette to hear David and Josh's band.
The day is beautiful...Joy , Jamie and I took a walk.
Looking forward to vacation.
I pray for those I know who are hurting....please bless them Papa.
What I've learned lately is to take tough situations one step at a time....follow the process.... trust the team...and to let God be God.
Remember to be a real and honest follower of Jeshua...
the radical rabbi in love with the kingdom.
Peace. Out.

5 comments:

Tom McCool said...

Craig,

Lots happening here. Seem to be dealing with crises on all fronts. Nothing God can't handle but seeking peace and grace is sometimes difficult.

Keep in touch!

Tom

Thoughts From Jeff said...

My heart is heavy.

Tom McCool said...

Jeff,

Don't look back.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

I am typing, erasing, typing .. erasing ... words are not here yet.

Thanks for the words, Tom.

Craig LaSuer said...

God bless your heart Jeff.