Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shalom

I am done writing this blog.
Do you remember in the movie when Forrest Gump ran and ran back and forth across the nation from the Atlantic to the Pacific and then...finally...just...stopped.
Well, I just stopped.
Been writing these about weekly for a number of years now. I'm done.
There's was a time for the Qubache Blog, and there is now not a time.
Thanks to Tom for getting it started and those of you who have been reading.
Let us remember to
Love God,
Love our neighbors especially the wounded ones,
Love our families,
Love our selves,
and love and serve the kingdom that God is so faithfully creating even in the midst of the craziness.

Shalom,
Craig

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shalom is a worthy “script” for individual lives and for a church. If it is to be realized in any human lifetime it cannot be achieved through human effort alone, but must call upon God’s presence in history and in daily life. Shalom is found both outside us, and deep within.

Shalom to you now, shalom, my friend. May God’s full mercies bless you, my friend. In all your living and through your loving,
Christ be your shalom, Christ be your shalom.

Mark Gaylor said...

Shalom to you my friend! I will miss your insights and musings greatly.Shalom

Craig LaSuer said...

Thanks friends. Let's continue some kingdom mischief and mission together!