Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Once Again


My mom and dad have now been in Heritage Pointe United Methodist Home for almost 3 months.
It is a good thing, and it is a God thing.
They are adjusting.
My dad talks to, kids with, and makes the staff laugh.
They are cared for:
Cleaned, dressed, well fed, given medication, and given great respect and love.
The other night the family took them out for the first time. We drove to Decatur, ate in a restaurant called The Back 40, and had a wonderful evening. When we got back to the home, they were confused and thought they should be going to their old house. But then my papa said, "Well, if I can't remember I'm living here, I guess I need to live here!"
I praise the God of the universe and the God of our lives for making this miracle.
I am thankful for the prayers of the community.
I am extremely grateful for and pray God's blessings on the workers in the home.
And once again the Lord takes his people from death to resurrection.

No comments: