Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hola my friends.
I hope you're still connecting to and trusting the beautiful, loving, and power-full Papa.
It is also my prayer that Christ might continue to bring to us
the Cause(s) which stir the soul and make a difference.
Joy and I stayed with our boy David for two days in Chicago. We met three of his best friends and fellow students at the university. These young people are committed to studying and learning the skills needed to help the people on the margins of society. I'm telling you their lives give me great hope for this world. And yet, if we are seeking,we all do our part to further the way.
And just imagine that...God working from generation to generation to further God's way for the broken of the world.
Plus the music group from Iceland, Sigur Ros, was in town and some of the boys went to see and hear them perform. The music is wonder-full.
Adios friends. I love you.

No comments: