Sunday, June 15, 2008

Here's To The Man

Went to Chicago this weekend to celebrate my birthday and life itself
with the family. Nice!
Joy and I got around town for the first on the elevated.
Watching the Lakers and Celtics tonight!

I miss Tim Russert. He was a hero to me.
Smart as a whip.
Came from the working class.
Thorough and tough yet fair and kind.
A devout Catholic.
Family man.
The #1 political voice!
A group of us pastors were traveling and were at the airport in New York. I recognized Russert and went over to tell him that I really appreciated his work. He asked me about my mullet, and I told him that it was business in the front and party in the back.
God bless his wife Maureen, his son Luke, and dad Russ today with your peace and power.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hope your birthday was great! I really miss you guys!

Tom McCool said...

Craig, YOU da man!

In the past 30 days, there have been 130 unique visitors to the Oubache blog. The visitors were from 9 different countries - United States, Japan, England, Canada, Tanzania, Phillipines, Australia, Jamaica, and Germany.

You're worldwide!

BTW Who do you know in Tanzania?