Tuesday, June 10, 2008

God Grant Us

BEEN very busy lately, and I'm so tired tonight. But as my papa would say, so is the coal miner at the end of the day.

MY dog Jamie is 14 on Friday and I turn 54 on Saturday. How I love life and the life of knowing God.

CAN we help create some groovy neighborhood churches that bring light to the neighborhood?

IS God really greater than all the misery and senseless loss of life that happens in war, disease, storms, and famine? Yes! But!

I stand before God with naked trust.

I'M having a blast taking pictures with my cell phone, and it is so good for my soul. I think I'll put them in a book.

JOY is studying Speech Pathology like a warrior, and we all have calls on our lives. May God grant us what we need. May God grant us what we need.

No comments: