Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hey

Hey.
Watching Juno tonight with Joy Ellen. Great movie!
Jamie is sleeping on the couch. Tired boy.
Trevor's last(I suppose) Pink Noise gig
and Christ Church worship service is this weekend. We'll be there.
Going to place my beloved mommy and daddy
in the nursing home in a couple of weeks. I love them with all my heart. So does God.
Ate one of my all time favorite deserts tonight
which is Graham Crackers broken up in milk. How sweet it is.
Bunch of us hanging with McLaren this week.
Not too excited but the man did change my life.
Read the story of Jonah tonight in The Message. I think one of the things those theologians and storytellers were trying to get at is for us to remember what "it" is all about...which is the call on our life to be Light to the confused world.(and that the Lord can use us dimwits to get the job done)
I love you all.
God bless you so very richly.

No comments: