Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day of Thanks

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and there are many things for which I am thankful.

  • My church. We are going through some trying times financially and emotionally. But I am thankful for wonderful Sunday worship and fellow Christians to join on our spiritual journey.
  • My family. I have two great daughters who I know will one day be two great women. I'm proud of them. My wife deserves all the credit, of course!
  • My job. I have a great job that I love, and although I'm behind the scenes, the college helps people find a better life through higher education. We are truly changing lives.

That is all I need, really. Everything else flows from these three things. Thank you, Lord, for what you have given me.

1 comment:

Unsullied Perspective said...

It always feels good to be thankful for everything we have in our life. I am thankful for these things - http://eymisdomain.blogspot.com/2010/04/getting-on-with-lifes-moments.html