Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day

I remember the love of my doggie Jamie.
I remember the courage, discipline, and sacrifice of soldiers.
I remember my grandma telling me if I kept rubbing my eyes they might fall out
and my preacher grandpa intentionally sneezing real loud to scare some girls walking down the street
I remember Sara and Ray Davis from my papa's church who were like my grandparents.
I remember Matthew who performed a horrendous crime...and I'm so sorry.
I remember Kathryn who made a homemade strawberry pie and had it waiting for us in the fridge when we moved into our first home.
I remember Todd who died at age 13, and I got mad at God.
I remember Jim, Dane, Bob, and so many more.
And I remember Jeshua.
Thanks to all of you who have blessed my life and the lives of so many more.
I remember.

No comments: